Vision and Future
- The world’s topnotch high-tech company with high added-value, high service quality, high productivity and attention to innovative services.
- Pursure the satisfactions of customer , employee and shareholder.
2017~2019 Innovative Corporation Value
- Layout emerging markets.
- Strengthen the operational core team operation.
- Improve employee capacity building.
- Strengthen product development and intelligent production.
- Innovate corporate governance and implement the sustainable management philosophy.
吉利平肖平码基地 www.tblkm.tw Corporate social responsibility policy of Unimicron is based on the "3P" which are "Concern for the Planet, Respect for People, Pursuit for Performance". We expect that through our humanity based management approach and mission to protect the environment, we will ensure our sustainable growth and become a model citizen in the global village. We promise:
- To enforce corporate governance, improve information transparency, protect and respect the interests of shareholders and stakeholders.
- To manage the company with high ethical standards, require all employees to abide by laws and maintain their integrity, respect human rights, protect intellectual property, and prevent fraudulent conveyance jeopardizing the rights of the company, customers, and suppliers.
- To comply with local labor laws, customer requirements, the Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct and other international standards; ensure equal employment opportunities, humane treatment, employee communication, and working conditions ...etc.
- To establish a supplier management system and standards and regularly communicate with suppliers to ensure a stable, sustainable, and win-win partnership, to procure environmental friendly products and prevent the use of conflict minerals.
- To participate in social welfare and emergency relief activities based on the philosophy of “Taking from the Community and Giving back to the Community,” to spread love, to give back to the community, and to fulfill our responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
- Follow HSF Quality Policy, to continuously enhance our technology standards and innovate to meet customer and market demands and be actively involved in environmental initiatives and to lower production costs to solidify our core competency.
- Follow Occupational Safety Health, Environment and Energy Policy, to enforce implementation of environmental and Hazardous Substance Management systems, comply with environmental protection and industrial safety regulations, respond to the green movement - "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" and conserve energy, reduce waste, and build a safe and comfortable working environment.
Chairman and CEO
Short, medium and long term goals
|Sustainable operation culture||KPI||2015||2016||2017||Short-term goals||Medium-term goals||Long-term goals|
|Performance||No major deficiencies in customer audit||Compliance with regulations and EICC requirements||Compliance with regulations and EICC requirements||Compliance with regulations and EICC requirements||Compliance with regulations and EICC requirements||100%||Compliance with regulations and RBA requirements||Regulatory Compliance||Strictly comply with legal requirements and international regulations such as RBA|
|Strategic supplier on-site audit||10 times||10 times||12 times||Establishing a sustainable development supply chain management mechanism||100%||Deepening supply chain management||Creating shared value||Comprehensive supply chain management|
|Regulatory amendment||-||-||Regulatory amendment||Completing the amendments to the relevant regulations on supervisors||100%||-||-||Optimizing corporate governance|
|Preparing to establish the audit committee||-||-||Formulating specifications ,selection and appointment||Establishment completed||100%||-||-||Optimizing corporate governance|
|Continuous operation management||-||-||6 copies of relief plan and 6 copies of emergency response plans||Revising operational continuity plan||100%||-||Reducing operational risk||Optimizing corporate governance|
|Plant||Promoting energysaving projects to reduce carbon emissions||20330t-CO2e||8452t-CO2e||10635t-CO2e||Energy / resource reduction (saving) by 1%||100%||Energy / resource reduction (saving) by 1%||Reduced by 1%||Innovative green and eco-friendly environment|
|Control operations of HSF at all stages to meet the requirements of regulations, customers’ green production, and hazardous substance reduction||Executing according to plan||Executing according to plan||Executing according to plan||Relevant KPIs and achieving rates||100%||Expected achieving rate of 100%||Deepening supply chain management and creating shared value||Comprehensive supply chain management|
|Environmental protection and energy education rooted project||11||17||21||ECO expert speech tour on primary and secondary school campuses||100%||ECO expert campus speech tour||Focusing on environmental issues||Eco-friendly environment|
|People||Competing for environmental safety related awards||Five environmental safety and health award||Three occupational safety and health awards||Four occupational safety and health awards||Four occupational safety and health awards||100%||Competing for environmental safety related awards||Continuously optimizing environmental safety and health||Becoming an industry benchmark|
|Expanding the caring for the underprivileged and interaction||Executing according to plan||Executing according to plan||Executing according to plan||Sponsoring campus outreach convenience stores||100%||Continuing to sponsor campus outreach convenience stores||Expanding the number of sponsored campus outreach convenience stores||Fulfilling the duties of social citizenship|
Moral Integrity Management
Unimicron upholds the principle of compliance to operate the business, and has formulated the “Legal and Other Requirements Identification Procedure” and the “Guides to the US Antitrust Law”, has established "Integrity regulations" and "Employee Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct" for all employees, and the relevant practices cover factories in Taiwan and Mainland China. In response to the relevant provisions in the "Securities Exchange Act" regarding insider trading and the internal equity trading practices of listed companies, we have set up a "Propagation Operation Procedure for Prohibition of Insider Trading and Regulation on Internal Equity Trading of Listed Companies" in the Taiwanese factories, and arrange courses on the prevention of insider trading.
Under the Corporate Sustainability Committee, the Corporate Governance Committee, covering risk management, investor relations and information security management, has set corporate governance coordinator to maintain board of directors and shareholders’ meeting. The corporate governance coordinator also arranges the meeting procedure, does the meeting minutes, maintains information disclosure and other related works. They conduct and change the business registration and provide related governance rules. By normal meeting, we can practice related policies and results, further enhance the function of the board of directors and attach importance to shareholders’ rights and interests.
The operation of the Sustainability committee
- The Chairman of the Broad and the presidents of the business groups serve as supervising advisors, and the unit heads are responsible for the operation of the four subordinate functional committees.
- The members of each functional committee come are the department representatives of all the operating units of the Company, and are responsible for confirming the management guidelines and implementation of CSR issues.
- The committee is also responsible for the content review of the annual report, and the report shall be finally approved by the Chairman of the Board.
- We will conduct a validation analysis of the overall strategy, direction and objectives through a semi-annual regular meeting review mechanism, to propose review and improvement measures for the unachieved project items.
Risk Management Mechanism
Each responsible unit shall focus on the scope of its respective operations, observe the needs of its daily operations, constantly identify the risk matters related to the company's operations, and have them under control.
Each responsible unit shall evaluate the risk indexes of the identified risks, to determine the priority of the processing.
Each responsible unit shall formulate a mitigation plan for each risk matter according to the priority of processing, and implement it after approval of the unit head. However, if the Company’s other regulations stipulates for a higher approval authority, the higher requirements shall apply.
Each responsible unit shall re-evaluate the risk index after the implementation of the mitigation plan for each risk matter, and submit the evaluation result to the unit head for approval. However, if the Company’s other regulations stipulates for a higher approval authority, the higher requirements shall apply.
If the risk matter has been reduced to the level of the second quadrant after re-evaluation, the responsible units can deregulate the risk matter but still constantly observe it. If the risk matter has yet fallen to the level of the second quadrant, the responsible unit shall amend the mitigation plan, and implement and evaluate again according to 1-3 and 1-4.