吉利平肖平码基地 www.tblkm.tw Corporate social responsibility policy of Unimicron is based on the "3P" which are "Concern for the Planet, Respect for People, Pursuit for Performance". We expect that through our humanity based management approach and mission to protect the environment, we will ensure our sustainable growth and become a model citizen in the global village. We promise:
- To enforce corporate governance, improve information transparency, protect and respect the interests of shareholders and stakeholders.
- To manage the company with high ethical standards, require all employees to abide by laws and maintain their integrity, respect human rights, protect intellectual property, and prevent fraudulent conveyance jeopardizing the rights of the company, customers, and suppliers.
- To comply with local labor laws, customer requirements, the Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct and other international standards; ensure equal employment opportunities, humane treatment, employee communication, and working conditions ...etc.
- To establish a supplier management system and standards and regularly communicate with suppliers to ensure a stable, sustainable, and win-win partnership, to procure environmental friendly products and prevent the use of conflict minerals.
- To participate in social welfare and emergency relief activities based on the philosophy of “Taking from the Community and Giving back to the Community,” to spread love, to give back to the community, and to fulfill our responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
- Follow HSF Quality Policy, to continuously enhance our technology standards and innovate to meet customer and market demands and be actively involved in environmental initiatives and to lower production costs to solidify our core competency.
- Follow Occupational Safety Health, Environment and Energy Policy, to enforce implementation of environmental and Hazardous Substance Management systems, comply with environmental protection and industrial safety regulations, respond to the green movement - "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" and conserve energy, reduce waste, and build a safe and comfortable working environment.